Kinuvel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kinuvel

Kinuvel is not responsible for the views of others that are posted on this forum. And lastly my wife wants a recipe for Gateaux Piment!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tips on posting on the Forum

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tips on posting on the Forum Empty Tips on posting on the Forum Mon May 30, 2011 10:12 am

Kinuvel

Admin

Pam had a very good comment about it being not quite obvious on how to post something on the Forum. I myself had difficulty figuring it out the first time I posted something and I actually had to call my friend Sam and asked her. Basically once you are on the Home page, you then decide under which category you want to post. Click on that category and look for the Logo that says Nouveau, which will be o the far right of the screen. Click on that and it will take you directly to the new posting page. I have no idea why it's listed Nouveau! I wanted to say that cloud computing is so sophisticated these days that it knows that since most of us are originally from Mauritius, we understand French, but nah! In the meantime, I will find out if there is a more intuitive way of making a posting. Good luck. Ale fair ene posting!

http://kinuvel.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum